Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SOUVENIR custom Magnet of your own Pal at The Anipal Awards


SOUVENIR custom Magnet of your own Pal at The Anipal Academy Awards !


$8.50 (+post) All items are hand made by @no_crybaby_doGs and are guaranteed high quality products.

Pals will have their hair combed and phoofed up; lots will even be in evening gowns and tuxedos ! BOL !

It is the night of nights to go all out with styling ! Imagine your face, looking fabulous, reminding your Staff how very cute and incredibly handsome your really are ! BOL ! ( you will get no end of treats ! BOL !)

The Magnets are very high quality, beautifully made and truly stunning. They also make great gifts ! I can personally guarantee you will love your Magnets. My Mum has some of me, on the fridge ! As you walk down the Red Carpet, the puparazzi and the kiterazzi will be collecting your photographs. ("Sparklicious" will also have his Pawparazzi there too.) All you have to do is tell us how many Magnets you would like - we will already have your photograph !

@no_crybaby_doGs also makes magnificent Custom made Greeting Cards. The custom made cards are purrfect for Friendship, Thanksgiving, Xmas, Birthdays, Easter; any occasion at all ! With all of @no_crybaby_doGs items, you can order any item with any picture you want. Please take time to talk to either @no_crybaby_doGs or myself ; I will be happy to pass on all orders and messages.

Ordering SOUVENIR Magnets and Greeting Cards is a great opportunity to have high quality items made with pictures of YOU ! Order now ! If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to ask either @no_crybaby_doGs or myself, @PepiSmartDog. xoxoxoxxo


12 comments:

  1. She does bootiful work. She's working on some Christmas cards for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY cannot wait to get my magnet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JustAnotherTrnd DUSTY: Scribe ordered Academy Awards magnet and another one of us just relaxing w/o costumes!
    HURLEY: Daffy gives excellent service, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the magnets! - Confucius Cat and his mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PepiSmartDog: I highly recommend the Magnets and the Custom Greeting Cards ! She made Cards & Magnets from pics of me when I went OTRB. Very high quality and absolutely beautiful !! Great gifts too ! You will not be disappointed ! XXX

    ReplyDelete