Friday, October 1, 2010

2010 Coolest Human

OHMYGOSH!! I am so honored to be chosen the Coolest Human by the Anipal Academy. It's so special to me to have been selected by the anipal community!
But every human that was nominated is the 'coolest human' because all of them are involved in the Anipal Community in some way.
All my anipals are very special and important to me. I want you all happy and healthy. Which is why I maintain the #pawcircle blog and I tweet #pawcircle so much. I hope that this is a place and service where friends can find the anipals that need our good thoughts and anipals can find solace and know they are cared about.
The anipal community has become my family and with all of you I share my cycling/running/sporty activities.
I was so glad to be able to share my trip to Italy with all of you through the photos I tweeted. And if there are any out there that didn't get to see them (beware! there are lots!) let me know! LOL
My involvement in the anipal community is very important to me and I am so honored to be a part of it, let alone win an award!
Thank you all so much!



2 comments:

  1. Pixie you are TOTALLY COOL!!! The anipal community wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for being such a great lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you, dear friend Dana, are so very important to us anipals. You are one-of-a-kind and we all just love you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete