Friday, October 1, 2010

2010 Most Kind Hearted

Hello there friends.  I want to thank those who nominated me and voted for me as “Most Kind Hearted”.  It came as quite a shock to me when I heard I had been nominated and I am honored to share this award with my dear friend @Mariodacat.  Thank you to all who put together the Anipal Academy Awards.  Your hard work and dedication really showed throughout the entire event.  It was am amazing event.  Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  P.S. I think we should have a “Biggest Flirt” category next year.  I think I have a good shot at winning that award. Again, Thank you all.

3 comments:

  1. Ginger you are such a sweet girl, and one of my very favouritest doggies. Congrats, you earned this!! Luv you, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations dear Ginger. I'm so very happy you won! You are on very kind-hearted doggie with all the good work you have done for anipals and thier oomans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh course you deserve an award for your kind heart and we know that you do a lot of good for a lot of anipals.

    ReplyDelete