Friday, October 1, 2010

2010 Most Kind Hearted


WOW, I’m still quite overwhelmed from co-winning the “Most Kind Hearted” award this weekend at the AnnualAnipalAcademyAwards show.  I’d like to thank the Academy for even nominating me. That is quite an honor for a little kitty just to be nominated. 
I’m thrilled that @ForeverGinger also won because I felt she should have taken it hands (or paws) down.  If ever anyone was deserving of this honor, it’s Ginger.  In fact, all of the Nominees are very deserving.  So, I’m accepting this award with great pride and on behalf of all the Nominees – they are all winners in my book!!  You all ROCK! 


2 comments:

  1. Mario you always work uber hard on anything you take on and are the first to lend a helping paw to an anipal. So happy you won with Ginger cause you guys deserve it. *paw hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your very kind comments.

    ReplyDelete